Tuesday 12 June 2007

hair today....

Saturday, February 17, 2007
Friends eh?

Always handing out advice like 'Stop messing with your hair' 'just leave it alone' 'thats twice you've dyed it now in a week'

I never listen. Its my godam head dammit. and i get bored.

So today i decided to blach it back to blonde...from light brown. Ive been toying with this idea for a few week.

and if you know me you'll remember las year wen i went to Aflecks for a hair cut sat down made a quip about alapecia and ended up looking like i was taking every day as it comes and my mum had made a plea with the local paper and i was off to swim with dophins later that month.
Then i tried to dye it from black to blonde, and ended up bleaching it 5 times in one day and my hair was like a bal o cotton wool.

I should have listened to my mates

Im now sat here with bright ginger hair, nursing a glass of wine, praying my second application of bleach will tone the colour down from flouresent orange to a more subtle shade of ging.
shit

No comments: