Saturday 2 April 2011

Happy Muff Day

I’ve been inspired to start adding to my blog again. Me Mam is now a reader (Hi Mum), so no nob or fanny jokes.

Urgh, fanny is such a horrible word. Clunge, that’s a good un, and I’m partial to a bit of muff too. When you start heading down the beef curtains road, there’s no going back until you go down haddock pasty way or past wizards sleeve avenue (I've heard it easy to get out though). I’m going to call it Flower from now on because I’m to going to not disrespect my vagina in such a way.

Willies don’t get a rough a ride as muffs. Nob and cock are pretty standard stuff. No degrading nicknames for a penis...they all come out quite heroic or manly – one eyed trouser snake, pork sword....you get my drift.

So what I’m saying is, let’s be nice about Lady Gardens please.

So, all in all, a mum friendly blog all round, to kick things back off again.

Happy Mothers Day :)


Listening to:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Happy Muff Day"
Occasions Gifts