Tuesday 25 May 2010

1 pack - shove it Grandma

I saw an old lady today buy a single can of Heineken from the Co-Op, and it made my heart melt.
A beer for the hubby, a sneaky bevvo on a warm summers day for herself, or a little something for her student grandson.

Hardly going to go far now though. I would have thrown it back on her face and told her to book her ideas up Grandma.

Love it when parents/ grand parents get you something you dont really need, or buy you something specially- but get it a little bit wrong.

Maybe once you mentioned you liked, or enjoyed once - and they then buy it in bulk, if it's on offer. One hot summer it took me 3 months to get through a 50 pack of powder chicken noodle soup.

On getting a new DVD in the house,when they first come out, me mam bought me a blank DVD so " you can tape your favorite programmes off the the telly."

Took alot of explaining as to the where and what fors of why this wouldn't work. Which fell on deaf ears as me old lady still calls the internet the email; as in "get on that 'thee'mail"

More of Ma Buggerluggs to come soon. GODLOVETHATWOMAN

Listening to:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"1 pack - shove it Grandma"
Occasions Gifts