Friday 21 March 2008

the drive of your life...way-hey

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

With the Magic Bus weekly ticket going up to 4 quid I've decided to learn to drive.

during my second lesson t'ther day i couldn't grasp a thing. The instructor said he was out of breath talking me through things.

I was taking a left turn and an old lady came zooming out (oh the old cows can move when they want), and instead of applyin me brakes i just covered my face like a tiny human shield, and then got mad and said "yeah you laugh you old bastard" - i was going to get out and kick her car aswell.

My instructor said it was my fault.

45 min into the lesson i forgot how to take the handbrake off, so we had to run through the basics again. My instructor said i kept crunching it and would i stop cus it was a brand new car.

I'm currently looking for people to take me driving.

Just send your name and number and a stamped address envelope to the usual address

No comments: