Sunday 23 March 2008

my crap week...so far




Thursday, May 03, 2007

Oh no!
This weeks been the worst week I've had in a long time..

Was pretty excited to have me office to me self again on Monday (there's a swing, and over the past few days have been trying to see how far across the room I can reach when i jumped off - so was planning to work on that again...)

On Monday morning Manchester's Northern Quarter had it's own little drama as a masseeeve fire took place in a building on Dale Street, which closed dow half of the area, including my buikding.

I was finally allowed in on Tuesday along with a few other people from my building, with a man in a hard hat and a big torch. I made a joke as we went in the dark, smelly place.

"Why don't we just take the lift"

Well, that went down like a lead balloon. Too soon?

I'll save you the details but it looks like a whole building of little independant companies are out of action for a month or so...

So what else has made this week fucking special too?

I've just wiped my whole IPod. Me litle pod had plugged its slutty ass into so many people's itunes, it'd whored it's white thang into so many computers that I'll never get all of me tunes back..and I'm truly gutted. From lush little playlists, to sentimental numbers.

From a riff to a lyric, sometimes a song is all you need to bring back memories that last a life time and make you smile.

Bollocks

Did i mention a taxi reversed into me as well? - walking disaster



(stop laughing)

Currently listening :
Barbeque Babylon
By Stan Ridgway
Release date: By 30 August, 2005

No comments: