Monday 24 March 2008

Pirate Golfin' crazy

Sunday, May 20, 2007


I went to Glasgow for the weekend. I spent a fun-filled night in Walkabouts dancing like a nob on podium behind a person in an all in one forensics suit, until they turned around and saw me and ran off- later i was to find out it was a woman. Then i ate a Scottish slash Indian pizza and it tasted like the stuff of dreams.

Today I went to Glasgows very own version of a theme park, and started to feel a bit dazed by all the 2p machines and those games you spend all your pocket money on trying to win a wonky Bugs Bunny. I felt like i was bein raped by amusments. I had a game of bingo, and the prizes on offer included a massive bottle of screenwash, a twelve pack of toilet paper and a car waxing kit.

But the bestest thing about the whole place was a Pirate themed crazy golf. It was magical, but I couldn't play because I had to get my train home.

Maybe next time.

Currently listening :
Walk the Plank
By Pirates of the Mississippi
Release date: By 16 June, 1995

No comments: