Saturday 24 January 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane pt1

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Having woke up in Manchester and tried to take something back in Primark this dinner time, I'm now sat on a balcony over looking all these lush twinkly lights of Barcelona at half 12 at night.It's warm and I can see people getting ready for bed.Oh and I'm on my own. For those of you who know me, I am terrified of flying, so this is a pretty big deal for me, even though i can't quite remember getting on the plane.So far I've managed to wake up a pair of gays when i tryed to open their apartment with my keys, and splashed red wine half way up the window and interioir of the aeroplane and myself.This is all very bizzare, it may be one of the most stupidist things i have ever done, or one of the most fantastic.So here's to me adding 'o' to every word to make it sound Spanish, and having my own little adventure! I'll keep y'all updated on the MySpaceo and Facebookio no?
xxBxx


Currently listening:Sketches of SpainBy Miles Davis
Release date: 23 September, 1997

No comments: