Saturday 24 January 2009

red wine cheese sorbert and hummous

Saturday, August 25, 2007

for the first time in my blogging life this is going to be duel effort..between what i want to type and what my nimble tipsy figers will let me..

OK

a slightly slurrged and mispelt blog (I can hear the mistress in the back ground saying' I hate it when it comes to this time in the night when all the mingers come on these adverts, £3 pounds a text..look at her fuckin' teeth')

Ok

mate, your thinking, yo've had enough cheery liquid keep on talking shite, I'm gonna fuck ya, you dont know me, stop judging me, what's that noise...? it's the wind.

Mistress: "It's mewhispering on the wind vic....shwoooooooooshhh! haha just kidding!
i recommend that everyone sits in on fridays and drinks 4 bottles of wine and eats lots of cheese based products, it's muchos nachos style finger foody fun!

i'm startled that i even typed that, get me...(takes a drunken bow) i am a golden god....with grey stained teeth...obey me foooooooolllss!
i am the mistress and what I say goes.....and goes i do....bit only in private or pirate private, i can't remember...i'm drunk, and sat on myspaz.......we love it, and those who have red this tripe love it too...i have cigs to smoke now (is that politically correct anymore?)
and wine to drink so yeah......sod you, that's the polite version...don't make me give you shit...cause i will..who you looking at?! wanker...got a spare 20p on yer mate?"

So that was that and this was supposed to be a heart felt, remenisant, but you can wait till the next chapter...

every1 does need a bussom for a pillow..or a boob. it's your choice you decide....
i love grapes me

Vx
+
xxxDa Mistressxx

Listening to:

No comments: