Monday 9 April 2007

Don't Have a Cow...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I really want a cow. I want a moo in my back garden. I feel my rear is of adequate size to accomodate such a beast.

So i got into looking at the logistics of going bout purchasing this animal for my petting pleasure:

1. Ebay don't sell them

2. According to MDC Datum.org the average live weight price of a dairy cow per kg this month is £50.26

3. Then according to the same source the average weight of the 25,451 cows (not including heffers!) was 306.4kg...

4. A simple maths equation (moo fat x price of moo per kg = Price of 1 moo) works out that it will cost me around £15,300; pretty steep..so I shopped else where..

5. A full blown cow is a bit steep and I'm ideally looking for a dairy cow so i can pull her udders.. so I'm looking to spend £40/ £50

I'm a gonna the marrket to getta me a cow- if i come back with some beans please dont be mad

No comments: