Sunday 8 April 2007

E.G.G

Saturday, August 19, 2006

So some American is offering 3 million dollars to the person that finds Elvis alive.
I think if we all help each other out on this one we may be able to get our hands on that delicious money.

Now I'll be the general organiser, we'll have weekly meets down at the church hall and I'll buy a big map of the world, some coloured flags (so we can see where we've looked), a flip chart, chunky pens and a pointing device.

Thats one role sorted, now this is where I need some help to complete the E.G.G team (Elvis Go Getters).

We need a digger, a person who has a magnifying glass, some plastic scissors amongst other things..if we can get started straight away then we wont give any other bastards a head start
I've booked the hall for 10am Sunday, Mable, the vicars wife's going to put on some beverages and cakes, but we must remember to put the chairs back because the scouts are in straight after us.

I hope to see you there
Buggerluggs
x

If i do bring the chunky pens you must remember to put the lids back on and I'll be counting them at the end of the day.

No comments: