Saturday 28 April 2007

It was Christmas Eve babe....


Friday, December 22, 2006

As i pointed out at the begininng of all the blogging madness, I'm transfering my blog from it's old home to this white & pink structure...hey read on with me, take a little look back..in no time at all we'll be back to the present day madness, its a reyt fooking treat tho, so keep reading, i mean i'm not too fussedif your put off by this 'going back in time' malarky..ok I am...it helps nowadys to be virtually popular...

Just how fast has Christmas come along this year?

I have a very idealistic view of Christmas, i want it to be all white, smiley warm and cosy, and i hate the night of Boxing day when you know its all over for another year. I also hate it when things dont go to plan and I feel I've wasted the yule tide for another year.

I'm a very happy Christmas bunny this year

But this year has been cool. Ok I've worked bloody hard for the last few months and rushed my shopping, forgot lots of pressies and fucked up a few. But tommorrow i shall go home to me folks in Sheffers- back to the chaos that is the the Turnbull house for another typically fantastic Christmas with too many dogs, too much food, alot of booze and perhaps the odd argument- fan- fuking- tastic.

So here's a to a cool Christmas, here's to gorging on so much food you feel a little guilty for the africans, but not for the homeless cus they should really get a job, and remembering what Christmas is all about, that little lad who was born in a stable, that alot of people heard stories about a wrote a huge book about - i wont spoil the ending - cus its a bit shit and I'll get to that around Easter time.

Merry Christmas to all, and bah humbug to the rest of you fuckers

No comments: