Sunday 8 April 2007

SHOULD I BE ALLOWED OUT IN PUBLIC....discuss

this blog was conceived in April 2006

i'd like to introduce myself...
My name's buggerluggs
on most days i enjoy prancing in the park, enjoing the odd jaunt in my pants and sampling the finest wines
If you know me at all u will realise that the above is bullshit, how ever the pants comment is nearer the truth...
let me explain....
alcohol should be hidden around me..infact lock it away throw away the key,swallow it never tell me it existed in the first place..

When u wake up with an array of bruises it should indicate to you to stop bein a actaul nobhead, when u wake up in ur pants it should tell you to maybe stop after the first fall, when you wake up and have that initial 'oh my that was a good night' and then the 'harsh realisation of what you did last night by piecing together the jigsaw by connecting the various bits of evidence strewn on your bedroom floor....

but on this day...yes iv managed 2 out do all of the pissed up things i hav eva done. but all is gravy cus ol' hassle the hoff has got my back...

No comments: