Sunday 8 April 2007

IT'S A CIGAR CALLED HAMLET

this was orginally posted April '06..very theraputic, and tearful..nah its just something in my eye..
WOW!

Having a bit of the old reflectivness alately...
its been 4 years this month since I went for my Interview for uni, it will be 3 years this Sept little (well slightly rounder) me moved into Salford, Bramall Court.
N jeez Louise get on your knees how much have I crammed into those little years.
I have met the most fantastic people in my life, folk that I could never ever be apart from, folk that I apsolutly love.
I've had the funniest moments of my life, followed by some of the shittiest parts of my life. But mostly, most importantly, the first and formost point is I'm the smiliest I have ever been. N if you know me at all bitchy Vic rears her head quite often.
If ur thinking of going to uni kids, jump on the band wagon, get on it cus u know what...
Its a reyt fucking laugh

No comments: