Sunday 8 April 2007

NO SERIOUSLY...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

To tell you the truth this weeks been a bit up and down...
I turned 22 last Friday in conjunction with birthday celebrations I had to fit in a tour of London, moving house and saying good-bye to a few special friends. No rest for the wicked eh?


I had my party last Thurs, and I was left to plan the celebrations on me tod as well as cope with all of the above, n where else to have to do then the evilness that was 11B Amhesrt Rd, our old house, well it was empty why not fook it up?

Me n Al spent the night b4 inbetween vodka's and screaming metal gutting the place.
It turned half 10 n me n our kid were sat on the sofa drink in one hand waiting for ppl to turn up, i was so close to fooking the whole thing off...but all my favourite people made it (thank u all i love u!) and you know what I'd rather just 20 of my favourites be there than 50 randoms. But thinking about I'd rather 50 randoms see me make a mcokery (mcokery lmao yes a new word and im sure you can guess when you'd make a mcokery out of yourself) out of myself!

A few bevs later n i was trippin the light fantastic one too many bevs taken by accident n i went for a little nap downstairs then i had my 2nd wind-i'm a tough cookie me
Last thing i remember is good ol' Mark with a hat?! Hugging and..oh thats it..no we were sat on the roof...

Now the first thing i remember at about 11.30 on Friday morning, my birthday is waking up on a roundabout next to Frazer in Ladybarn Park with a group of school kids shouting at me...
Had a lovleysmashingly cool bday night...

Then i had to move to my new gaff on sat as wel as fitting in the England game. Hmm all went well till parents arrived..ooo and the one set of ppl destined to stress the shit of you is them too, pa was moaning cus he wanted to watch the match ma was meandering around saying 'oo isn't he nice'..JUST GET MY FUCKING THINGS IN THE FOOKIN VAN
...you know what this story is going to continue another day...for another chapter in the hectic, but Frosty life of Miss Buggerluggs...

No comments: