Sunday 8 April 2007

TWO MONTH N STILL FLASHBACKS

I invite ya'll to catch up on my story...

Ha!
Yes it's taken me 2 month to recover from the party from hell....or was it heaven sent hmm that's a debatable issue..


invite only, well that never works and one point we had the ghetto in the garage (one homey was kicked out in to the cold Autumn night)

Me being, me, peaked way too soon and was in bed by 2am i think, i rose merrily at 8 to find folk to partying away grinding their faces off finding bits of the spread (yes we had a spread it was lovely btw Lidel's finest at half the price) to curb thier desire to knaw their teeth to a fine smooth pebble.

I discovered a friction burn on me knee the following morning, I discovered that this nastiness on me knee was the result of slidding across laminate on me arse. I like to make a grand entrance but the craze for smooth wood flooring cost me dearly...

We r still finding cobwebs and balloons from the event...
I think I left my self-respect down back o sofa that night too
Note to self mind bending substances on home turf does not good idea make

No comments: