Saturday 14 April 2007

PURELY BEDLAM....

Sunday, October 15, 2006
EEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
If i get stuck inside a primark duvert cover again, getting lost in another realm of cheap fabric....hide the knives and the bleach cus i'm gonna top me self.


I cant stand changing me bed sheets. Me mam taught me when i was a wee 'un, but you can never do it as well as yer mam can ya? it even has those lovely creases on it..i think its called ironing?

ok so its corner to corner, stuff the rest of the duvet in, pop it close (i always miss a bloody poppy thing 2 and have to undo it all again), then give it a helluva shake.
BUT WHY ARE THERE BUMPS?


I swear the sheer thought of changing me sheets brings me out in a cold sweat, it turns me into Michael Douglas in that film...not Basic Instinct..

Ah but when its done...when you have clean sheets...mmmm it is the most yummiest feeling in the world.

Probably worth all that screaming....


Definatly

No comments: