Sunday 8 April 2007

JIM'LL FIX 'EM

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I don't know aboout you but I'm pretty sure Jimmy Savilles going to be the next one 'ousted' as the next celebrity pedeophile (wow sounds like a great TV show..much on the same basis of 'Britains next top model', hosted by Jonathan King and soundtrack provided by Gary Glitter.).
That cigar sucking, white haired crinkly fool just looks the part, fits the bill as you will. And the whole ' I can't stand kids'..shebang.....i bet his car boot is strewn with Mothercare carrier bags.


I can see him now in
his purple Pony Tracksuit, Ascot trainers sat in a cream leather chair stroking infants in a Dr Evil/James Bond baddie sorta way
I feel for the kids who came home after filming 'Jim'll Fix It' with their pants inside out and the round way around


What a bad man

No comments: