Monday 9 April 2007

KIDS WOULD DO ANYThING FOR THE TASTE OF...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back to my original point.

Dairy (why do I keep spellin diary?)...

HUMAN CHEESE

Oh yeah, I'd try it. I'd have an experimental nibble of a corner, imagining the delights of such spread upon a cream cracker (by the way what's with the digestive biscuits in a cracker selection you may come across during the festive season..seriously crossing the savoury/biscuit divide).

But this idea would attract millions- and dont even think of copying my idea, I've bought all domain names, such as tittychedder.com and eatmyedam.org. There is some perv in Austria right now licking the nipple of his pregnant Heidi waiting...just waiting..

But I can make this produce availible all year round- after all kids Human Cheese is not just for Christmas

All you need is the correct source and mine is the Manor in Sheffield or up and coming hovels in the North. I'd simply walk around looking for swollen teenagers, offering them a 10pack o Berkley Red, or 4 cans of T super for a pint.

Product + Demand = A handsome profit

Keep an eye out for my cheesy delights, its a funky ol' idea but it may just work...

No comments: