Saturday 14 April 2007

...I CANT GET IT IN!...

Friday, October 13, 2006
One of my prized pet hates.

The thing that is guaranteed to make me throw things at walls.The only thing to make me squeal in flustration (the kind of noise you only make once ina while that only dogs can hear)
Putting scart leads into the back off visual appliances.

Why do scart lead manufactuerers make em so bleeding difficult?

Whilst your on your knees, arse in the air, head jammed between the TV stand and wall, entangled in a nightmare of cables, fingers crossed (if you could cross your fingers amidist all the fooking wires) that your not going to pull something out and not figure out where its gong to go, OR electricuting yourself.

then when you find the scart lead try and aim it so that it goes in on one go. But no, that doesn't happen first time.

Twenty minutes later,and all the bloods rushed to your head and you don't even fancy watching the Never Ending Story extended version DVD anymore. You want to watch your Last of the Summer Wine video....and realise the video's not connected.

Oh the heartache.

No wonder I'm a nervous wreck. I blame you scart lead. You bastard.

No comments: