Monday 9 April 2007

..DRUNK JIGSAW..

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Isn't sleep supposed to cure drunkness..I read that once somewhere.

wow Buggerluggs let her self loose on the unsuspecting populaion of Manchester last night after a month of being confined to my abode.

I participated in rather alot of tomfoolery in a little known place called 42nd street last night. You should really check this place out, I think its just opened, plush carpets, pristine toilets, lush air conditioning. Why, spank my ass and call me Charlie its a fine establishment.

I think there was a couscous based banquet going on when i arrived home invovling myslef, my hand and my drunken hunger. While the wife was revisiting her Tea upstairs- classybird I hear you cry..

I actually can't remember any of this I'm just piecing together the various items strewn on the floor, like a crap Hansel and Gretal crumbs trail that leads to my bedroom door.

Don't drink kids, drugs are far more cooler and may even get in with the 'in-crowd'

No comments: